Four steps to getting booked on a course
- Level 1 Bikeability £50-00
- Level 2 Bikeability £60
- Level 1 & 2 Bikeability £70-00
- Level 3 Bikeability £60-00
- Group training £40-00
- Complete Beginner - two sessions £80-00
- Two Trainees £100-00
- Three Trainees £120-00
- Four Trainees £160-00
- Six Trainees £240-00
- Decide what level Bikeability training you need - level 1, 2 or 3 or complete beginner training.
- Complete the online booking form giving preferred dates for training.
- Pay securely online by selecting the drop down box and selecting the training your require.
- Instructor will contact you to confirm training.
If asked to pay by BACS the details are as follows:
On Your Bike Cycle Training
Mr Michael Nigel Woolley
Account type Business
Complete the booking form and your local instructor will contact you to arrange a lesson at a location near your home or work, date and time to suit both of you.
All our instructors have been trained to Bikeability standard and are experienced in providing training to people who have to cycle on-road. All instructors have insurance and are DBS checked.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking a course.
Cycle Training Booking Form
Please use the drop down box to select the training you require.
Your form message has been successfully sent.
By sending this form you agree to our terms and conditions.
|The trainee can already ride a bicycle and I understand that cycle training will be refused if they cannot ride competently|
The trainee is medically fit to take part in Bikeability.
The trainee will bring a roadworthy bike and I understand that cycle training will be refused if their bike is not suitable.
The trainee will bring a helmet that fits securely.
The trainee will have weather appropriate clothing.
The trainee is responsible for their own behaviour, and I understand that cycle training may be refused if my child's behaviour puts them at risk to themselves or others.
I have read all the information and consent to Bikeability cycle training for my child.